Colonel Agus is Coming to home Late

Colonel Angus is a 4-piece hard rock, classic rock, and blues band from Oshkosh, WI. Formed in Summer 2005, the band plays an assortment of tunes from the '60s through '90s, stressing balls-out rock n' roll with an interpretive twist. People will enjoy hearing their favorite songs in a fun, energized environment. Contact us via myspace message for booking information!!



Since Sendspace is working so awesome, I'm on a roll of offerings. Today (at least in the US), as we rest our weary bellies from holiday gorging, or prepare to face the battle of Black Friday Christmas shopping, I present to you all the superior rejected score to 2004's Troy, composed by Gabriel Yared (Cold Mountain, The Talented Mr. Ripley). Various editions of this score have been floating around the internet since the film's release, all incomplete, or poorly compressed. I recieved this through trades, from the original promo CD, and the difference in sound quality is awesome. Great score, far better than James Horner's work that's featured in the film (although Horner's score is still awesome), I highly recommend everyone check this out.

Tags: christopher walken, lazy sunday, the lonely island, natalie wood, robert wagner 


      

No Response to "Colonel Agus is Coming to home Late"

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Leave us a comment.

Following Services Available in Only $5

 

Followers

About Me

I love blogging, scripts, entertainment, sex, relationships, and try to provide latest updates about celebrities, sex, love, relation. Do you want to start your own blog?

Social Your Site Free !

A very Good news to all the user of Masterzico.com ! we have launched Our first Social Traffic Giving Site ! you can add your story and articles without needing to log in or paying something to get high traffic get engage today ! here's the link www.links.masterzico.com.
BulletinBLips | SHE